25/08/2020 by Learn It Tuition 0 Comments
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN
- If anyone in your household has been displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please do not send your children in, we can arrange a catch up lesson at a future date
- When dropping off & picking up, parents may enter the building but not the tuition centre. Where possible however, please drop off and collect without entering the building (you can let us know you’re here via the intercom)
- Adults who enter the building must wear a face covering at all times, this does not apply to children.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the start of your session and please be on time when collecting children at the end of the session.
- NOTE:- Lesson times are now 4:00pm - 5:15pm and 5:30pm - 6:45pm, this is to allow extra time for more thorough cleaning in-between sessions and at the end of each day.
- If there are other parents dropping off/picking up, please maintain the usual social distance.
- All children will be required to wash their hands, using soap & water, in our Centre WCs before entering the tuition area.
- All children will be instructed to use the hand-gel located at our hygiene station as they leave the Centre.
- Snacks & water will not be provided, so children must bring their own full water bottle with a secure lid and a small snack (eg a wrapped biscuit, not packets of sandwiches) for their short break, which will be taken at their desk spaces.
- Children will need to bring their own small/basic pencil case, inc. a calculator if doing maths.
- As consultations cannot take place ‘face to face’ you will need to arrange a phone call or Zoom call with us.